Monday, October 8, 2012

Handi's Cakes @ Hitam Putih Talk Show Indonesia

Hello readers,

I was invited to join Hitam Putih talkshow program from Trans7 TV Indonesia last month. The show was aired on Monday, 17th Sept 2012, hosted by Deddy Corbuzier, the famous Indonesian mentalist. It was a homey & relaxing talk show, pretty much like chatting with long lost friends. We chatted about how I started my career as cake decorator, a bit of my journey as cake decorator and a mini demo for the audience. Thank you Trans7 & Deddy for having me in your show. Time for a little R&R now...Good nite & enjoy my photos.

On Air - Monday 17/09/12 - Trans7 TV Indonesia -
Chit chat with another guess Yuanita Kristiani and the host himself ... Deddy Corbuzier
Posing with the gorgeous presenter Yuanita Kristiani
Little demo from me ... lots of fun !! I made miniature 2 tiers dark chocolate mud cake with white fondant icing & mini floral decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment