Monday, November 25, 2013

My Youngest Student

Spotted: Mini Handi in the making ....
A few months ago I nearly fainted when a 10yr old Jason wanted to learn Aeroplane cake. 10yr old? Really? Will I make him cry in the class?
Jason came with his mom to do Aeroplane cake class and he created both aeroplanes, trees, did the ganache-ing and the rest of the decorations. His mom helped him a bit with covering the cake as he is a little too tiny to roll the heavy fondant. I really feel honoured to be his teacher and up to now he is my youngest student. It really amaze me how he has great interest in cake decorating. I hope he enjoyed the class as much as I do. Keep up the good work Jason, you are such a good boy & who knows you might be the next Handi in the future.

My youngest student - 5yr old Jason, he has completed his Aeroplane cake class

No comments:

Post a Comment