Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Water Dragon Spirit

Hello all,

First of all I would like to wish everyone a belated 'Happy Chinese New Year 2012' (water dragon year), I know it's kinda late (like...1 month late) but please give me a chance to wish everyone good health, luck, peace and prosperity. Hope everyone will experience a fantastic year ahead.

In the spirit of the water dragon, I would like to share my past dragon cake works with you all. I looked at both photos and trying to recall the making of the dragons. Ohhhh...what a process. They were different in terms of techniques/ colouring skills and I did enjoy every moment of the process in creating them. Really pleased with both dragons. I was comparing both dragons several times, and I cant decide on which design I like the most. I love them all ...

Which dragon do you like the most? Red Or Green? 
Lemme know your thoughts...XOXO

My very 1st dragon work (probably dated somewhen in early 90s), single colour method - all red. Female dragon perhaps?
My 2nd dragon (approx. 3-4 years ago), smaller in size, more colour details, check out the color gradation method. 

No comments:

Post a Comment