Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Cupcakes

Cupcakes with themes .. I love..I love...I love....my cupcake creations from last month ...

:: 'Paris' theme cupcakes ::


Paris theme cupcakes .. think Paris, think fashion, sophistication & trend. I created Eiffel tower, Fleur De Lys, Tres Chic cupcakes. Colour theme was black & white with a little dash of pink. Joyeux Anniversaire Indra !!

:: Jimmy Choo theme for Amy's 21st birthday party ::

The doting daddy personally came to organise this pink Jimmy Choo sugar art surrounded with cupcakes for Amy's 21st birthday. How sweet ... He said Amy loves Jimmy Choos & I am surprised he knows Jimmy Choo, trendy dad indeed. Happy 21st birthday Amy, hope you will have unlimited Jimmy Choos & a wardrobe like SJP in Sex in the city, well you do need storage for your investments right... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment